Nonograms CrossMe APK MOD Download – for android
|Get It On||Google Play|
Nonograms CrossMe games screenshots and apk mod features:
Nonograms CrossMe Apk Mod Description: Discover the famous cross numbers puzzle – Nonogram! It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers and Japanese crosswords. Solve the fun and interesting nonograms with simple rules and challenging solutions and get a bit smarter every day while having fun with these logic puzzles.
Nonogram is a game for all skill levels and all ages. It is a picture cross puzzle where you discover a hidden image marking cells or leaving them blank according to the numbers on the side of the grid. Nonogram is also known as Picross, Pic-a-Pix, Griddlers, and Japanese crossword.
Enjoy thousands of nonograms: simple ones to learn how to play, normal to have fun and the biggest and hardest to challenge your mind. We keep on adding new nonogram puzzles every month. Every nonogram has been checked and has only one unique solution. If you like similar brainteasers like logic picture puzzles, you’ll love our nonogram game!
● TONS OF PUZZLES: animals, plants, technic, people, cars, buildings, sport, food, landscapes, transport, music and more!
● DIFFERENT SIZES: from small 10×10 and normal 20×20 to large 90×90 nonograms!
● A MENTAL WORKOUT: exercise your brain!
● GREAT TIME KILLER: will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
● CLEARLY EXPLAINED: learn how to play easily!
● WELL DESIGNED: it’s intuitive and beautiful!
● ENDLESS PLAYING: unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with these puzzles!
● NO TIME LIMIT: it’s so relaxing!
● NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM: you can play picross offline!
Nonograms, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, picross or griddlers, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of “Window Art Puzzles”. Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue may spread. Solvers use a dot to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
- ALL previous Bug of Nonograms CrossMe Mobile Game Fixed
- Nonograms CrossMe Game New Version Updated now
- Nonograms CrossMe New Levels added