Kanji Drop APK MOD Download – for android
|Get It On||Google Play|
Kanji Drop games screenshots and apk mod features:
Kanji Drop Apk Mod Description: Blocks fall and you combine them to form Japanese characters known as kanji or words! This is great for you if:
1) You are new to Japanese and want a fun way to learn a lot of kanji easily; or
2) You are advanced in Japanese and want a fun game to test and sharpen your skills; or
3) You love brain training apps and would like one where you train your brain AND learn a language with very little effort at all and a lot of fun — it’s BrainTraining++! 💪🧠
Thanks for checking out my app! I’m a solo-developer trying to make learning fun and easy! 😀 It’s been featured on Tofugu, GamesKeys, and ChopsticksNY!
Blocks with Japanese Kanji on them fall and you try to eliminate them by forming words and and activating kanji-related powerups by combining them into more complex Kanji. It’s a great way to learn kanji for beginners, a fun alternative to flashcards for advanced learners as you can import your Anki, WaniKani, and Koohii decks, and a fun game overall! 😀 There are also fun minigames and focused learning tools to keep you learning kanji and words as you play! This works great in conjunction with other apps and resources!
Tired of playing games where you spend a lot of time – a LOT of time – and have nothing to show for it? You compare yourself before and after and you’re just … less bored. Well, if you’d rather spend your time more productively and have fun, try KanGenius Japanese Kanji Drop where you – yes, YOU – can learn how to read Japanese without any effort at all! You’ll find yourself in a relaxed state picking up a lot of kanji and words almost passively! No stress, only fun!
Japanese kanji are the ideograms found in Japanese that are kind of like letters, but represent an idea, like gold, fish, sun, etc.! Now learn them in this falling block puzzle kanji game where you’ll find emoji to help you learn kanji, POWERUPS that relate to the kanji, and a fully functional glossary. You can even narrow down your learning list to kanji from the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Levels 1 to 5! You can even review kanji from your text book lesson – Nakama, Genki, & Tobira! You can also play in a learning mode with more time between kanji! Learning kanji has never been easier or more fun!
Learn Japanese kanji by dropping blocks to make kanji and words! Make kanji from their parts and words from other kanji! Blow them up by making words or filling your limit meter and they all EXPLODE!
Learn all Japanese jouyou kanji for fun or proficiency. Every time you make a word or kanji, its meaning is spoken and you also hear the pronunciation of words. You also learn how to make kanji from their parts, just like in Remembering the Kanji, Vol. 1, by James Heisig. You can find a story from that book as well as animated stroke order diagrams and a list of your favorite kanji.
Open to all skill levels! It starts off easy and gives you hints when you’re stuck. Keep playing and you’ll find yourself recognizing more and more kanji!
[Note: Please set Text-to-Speech Engine to Google Text-to-Speech Engine to hear spoken Japanese under Language and Input in device settings – more at the Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.) http://www.kangenius.com/app/kanjidrop/data/faq.html]
– Bug fixes
– Efficiency updates for matches and loading menus
– Localize more notifications
– Fix fast voice issue for some users
– Reduce build size
– Add stories translated to other languages
– Many bug fixes for enhanced stability
– Improve tap area
– Allow more easy mode to spend more time before leveling up
– Upgrade game engine for better device compatibility
- ALL previous Bug of Kanji Drop Mobile Game Fixed
- Kanji Drop Game New Version Updated now
- Kanji Drop New Levels added